Monday, September 13, 2010

Swagcode Alert...

Search & Win
I've been in a bit of a crafting/blogging funk the last few days but just a quick FYI...if you haven't noticed, check your messages from TSG (The Swag Guy) on your swagbucks tool bar for a swag code worth 5 swagbucks until 12:30 pm PDT*.

Haven't signed up for swagbucks yet? You can read more about it here and here or sign up here.

If you ever want to check for swagcodes in the blogosphere, scroll all the way down to the swagbucks widget** on the bottom of this page and click "swagcodes". If there's a valid one out, it will let you know!
Want your own widget for your blog? Click here.
Happy Monday!

*Once codes are released they are normally only valid for an hour.
**You'll notice my swagbucks go up and down as I redeem gift cards :)

1 People Had to Say...:

Crystal said...

Hi Amy, you were picked for my follower spotlight this month. I would love to do a spotlight on your adorable blog. Please e-mail me and let me know if you are intrested scharris21@gmail.com. Thanks for following!
crystalscraftspot.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails