Tuesday, August 24, 2010
I'm feeling a little like a broken record on here, but one more update on swag bucks. I've had people asking for more deets on swagbucks and how to earn more.
From the swagbucks site:
"Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise."
As I've mentioned before, you can get anything from school supplies, to gift cards, to electronics, video game consoles and many things in between. This last week I spotted some cute jewelry in the swag store on sale from under 400 swagbucks.
So how do you earn the big bucks? Here's some winning tips:
1. Search the web at swagbucks.com
2. Install the swagbucks toolbar. This toolbar sits at the top of your browser and makes searching easy.
3. Invite your friends. You can earn up to 1000 swagbucks per friend from their search winnings.
4. Participate in the trusted surveys. 7 days after you sign up for swagbucks, you get access to the trusted surveys section. You earn swagbucks just for completing your profile categories. I earned 75 swagbucks just from completing those profiles. Then come back often so see if there is an open survey available. Even if there's not, you might earn a buck or two just for checking.
5. Special Offers. Earn Swagbucks fast by completing a special offer. Some require a membership or credit card but there are plenty that don't. You can earn swagbucks from watching the special offer videos, or signing up for newsletter (make sure you have a junk email account for those!).
6. Shop online. If you are an online shopper, check out the swagbuck shop and earn mall. They have a variety of stores to shop from including Walmart, Petco, 1-800 Flowers, Macy's and many more stores.
7. Send in old cell phones. Have old cell phones? Send them into swagbucks with a pre-paid shipping label and earn swagbucks. *No limit on the number of phones you can send in for swagbucks!
8. Do the Daily Polls. Earn at least a swagbuck by answering the daily poll question. Every now and then you might get lucky and earn a few extra swagbucks.
9. Read the blog. Check the swagblog often for swagbuck updates and special swag codes.
10. Keep up with Swagbucks on Facebook/Twitter. You might catch a swagbuck code every once and awhile. Twitter does Twitter Tuesday Phrase that Pays that gives you the opportunity to win big bucks for using the Tuesday phrase in a tweet. Also look out for Twitter Trivia.
11. Sign up for the Newsletter. Start receiving bi-monthly swag updates in your inbox with an occasional swag code.
So that's it friends! I don't have much time to participate in the network stuff, but I do the daily polls and have earned some great swagbucks from watching a few videos and signing up for some junk email stuff through the special offers. I check the blog when I can, but the codes they release on there are normally only good for an hour once released. You either have to check often throughout the day or hope you check at the right time. I've been lucky enough to catch a few codes from there. I've earned quite a bit of swagbucks just through the search. I'm getting ready to cash in $10 worth of Amazon gift cards after 2.5 weeks of doing swagbucks. Not bad for free money!
Don't forget Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks Day. You can earn bigger swagbucks every Friday.
So does Swagbucks sound like something you want to try? Click HERE to sign up!