Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Surprise- Vday Ideas


I've been totally stumped about what to do for the hubsters for V-day this year.
I just made him a scrapbook and CD for Christmas, so doing either of those was out of the question.

I'd love to do a weekend getaway, but that too is out of the question.

I've done the coupon thing before so I didn't want to do those again until I saw these free printable ones on Tatertots and Jello:

I printed out these cute coupons, {I printed them on white paper, but I'm guessing the ones above were printed on pink}


And I enlisted in the help of this little girl:

To make some mini chocolate chip cookies

{she was more interested in eating the cast away cookies than helping me}

Then I just popped a couple cookies in a treat bag and stapled a coupon to each bag.
Now I'll be sneaking these little cuties all around for my husband to find over the weekend.

One in his car at work...
His sock drawer...
The shower...
On his pillow...
....

Cute, easy, and fun Valentine's Day surprise treats!

What are you doing for your loved ones this Valentine's Day??

2 People Had to Say...:

Dressedtothe9s said...

Love this idea, a friend was asking me tonight how she should wrap her valentine cookies for tomorrow. I have sent a link to your blog.
Oh and by the way , the Eames chair makes me drool too!
Come on over and pay a visit and follow me too
Connieb
http://www.dressedtothe9sconnie.blogspot.com

Luke and Tina said...

So Cute. I might steal your idea for next year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails