Thursday, January 13, 2011

{Almost a Month..really???}

It's well into the first month of the new year and time has snuck past me. It's sneaky like that.

Here's what I've been up to since the first of the year...

Started/finished reading this series:


If you haven't read it, you are missing out.

Did you hear they are making them into movies?
Like the first one is supposed to come out end of 2011 or spring 2012?
 No joke. I'm stoked.

I just received my "big fat check" from ebates and I just might order The Hunger Games Series.
If you shop online and haven't signed up, you are missing out. You get paid to shop and get a bonus $5 when you make your first purchase. Just go through ebates to link to your favorite shopping sites and get up to 26% cash back on your purchases. I did this when we ordered our new fridge from homedepot.com and it was easy peasy. Each quarter they send you a check in the mail or deposit it directly to your paypal account.
You can sign up here.

I've also been trying to decide what to do with this little shop of mine.
I have a love/hate relationship with it. When I first started it, it was great, but lately it's seems more like a chore...a chore that takes me away from my ultimate responsibility and that's to be a mother, wife and friend.

Every time I close shop for the holidays or a short vacation, I have the hardest time re-opening...and I'm seriously considering not doing so this time. I just happened to order a bunch of boutique hats and headbands though so I might be posting those soon to sell off at wholesale prices.

I know I'll miss the income, but I miss the stress free time with my family more. It will be nice not spending nap time and the time after the kids go to bed rushing to get orders packaged and sent out.

In other news, we are starting our guest room this weekend. First step is clearing it out and painting it.
It will be a somewhat slow process over the next month or so, but check back for updates.

0 People Had to Say...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails