Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nutty Caramel Cocoa Krispy Treats

Last week I spotted some caramel vanilla marshmallows at the grocery store by the check out and knew I had to try making rice krispy treats with them. {Despite the fact that I know I have about 50 lbs to lose!}

I didn't have regular rice krispies at home, but I did have cocoa krispies.

And what makes chocolate even better? Chocolate with peanut butter.

I'm sure I'm not the first to make these, or the last, but boy they are good!

Nutty Caramel Cocoa Krispy Treats
(Lame title? I couldn't decide what they should be called) 
They taste better than they look!


{What You Need}

6 cups of Cocoa Krispies or Cocoa Pebbles
3 T butter
1/2 c peanut butter
10 oz bag of Caramel & Vanilla Marshmallows

Melt butter and peanut butter in a large pot on low heat

Add Marshmallows...

Stir until all melted, creamy and gooey. Yum....

Mix in cereal

Stir until all cereal is coated in gooey yumminess

Press mixture in a greased 13x9 pan.
*lightly grease your hands to make pressing easy

Cool
Cut
Enjoy

0 People Had to Say...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails