Monday, June 1, 2009

MIA... Where have I been?

Snacking on a lot of this...


Go ahead, try it. Cheddar and mustard on pretzels, mmm! And Diet Mt. Dew makes everything better!

And watching a lot of this...

Payton LOVES Elmo (or Bobo as she says it). We've watched this movie twice today so far, its only 1:00 here.

And I've been obsessing over buying and making new flower clips...


I can't go to the store without picking up new supplies, buying supplies is turning into a serious addiction. Someone recommended BSA (Buying Supplies Anonymous) meetings for me, before things get out of hand. If only there was such a thing...

One last thing, thanks to Double Dipped Sweets, I reached my 200th sale this last weekend. Thanks so much Krista! Warning, grab a towel or something before you head to her shop, and be prepared to drool!

0 People Had to Say...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails