Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bellissima Trucco Minerale Make Up

This past week I ordered some mineral make up samples from Bellissima.

If you haven't used Mineral make up before, here's what Bellissima's website says about it:

"Bellissima Trucco Minerale is 'Skin-Healthy' Mineral Makeup! Formulated with pure crushed minerals from the earth and 100% all-natural ingredients, Bellissima Cosmetics are great for your skin!"

Now about the product. Judy, the owner of Bellissima, was so quick and responsive and said she'd get them out to me right away and she did! I ordered them Wednesday and got them in the mail on Friday.

She sent me a foundation sample, a couple blush samples and a few eyeshadows. The eyeshadow is what I was really excited about. I've tried mineral foundation and blush before, but never eye shadow. I loved it! It went on so smooth and wasn't cakey at all.

My favorite shade she sent was Bali Lagoon. I put it on lightly and it was a nice change from the same old brown eye shadow I always wear.

I took a picture of only wearing the Bali Lagoon shade, but it will be fun to mix it up using a few different shades she sent.

Bellissima's prices are great. Mineral Makeup Kits are $39.99 and include 1 mineral foundation (your shade), 1 mineral concealer, 1 mineral veil, 1 mineral bronzer, 1 mineral blush, 1 mineral warmth, 1 mineral eye shadow, and 1 bellissima lip butter.

Make sure to go to Bellissima to read more about the benefits of mineral make up and to get your FREE samples of mineral make up (for a limited time only!). You know how some companies say its free, but then you have to pay outrageous shipping charges...or worse its really just a risk FREE trial, where you pay and have to send it back if you don't like it?? Well Bellissima is 100% including free shipping in the US. Go order yourself some, you'll love it!

2 People Had to Say...:

Bellissima said...

Amy, Thanks so much for giving Bellissima a try and for posting your review of our products! We sincerely appreciate you sharing our interest in promoting safer, healthier alternatives to traditional cosmetics for women.
Judy @ Bellissima

Anonymous said...

I am going to try this Amy; you know I love the minerals make-up and this seems to be more natural.

Related Posts with Thumbnails