Friday, July 1, 2011

{ Our Humble A{bowe}d }

I've been lucky enough to work with Amanda from Our Humble A{bowed} recently through Win, Lose, or Blog. I've been a fan of Amanda's for some time and have been following her blog, where she's been sharing how her and her husband are turning their 1960's ranch house into a beautiful home of their own.

Here are some of my favorite rooms from their home...
{love} that board and batten treatment in their dining room.
I adore her boys room! I want to snatch up that chevron rug!
This office bookshelf makes my heart go pitter-patter!

Not only does Amanda show awesome taste and talent in turning her house into a home, she makes beautiful art for her home. Last year she opened an etsy shop, where she's now sharing her talent with others and creating custom-made art.


I was lucky enough to review the Carved Initials Print from her shop.

For the full review, and to see more about Our Humble A{bowe}d, head over to Win, Lose, or Blog.

Have a fantastic 4th!

0 People Had to Say...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails