Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crazy Busy...or Crazy AND Busy...

I haven't been up for much blogging lately. If you read my tweets, you'll know that Payton swallowed one of these yesterday:




At least I think she did. I'm 99.9% positive she did. I found her sucking on one, and the other is MIA. These were the earrings I wore on our wedding day.
If you are new to reading my blog, Payton is my 17 month old daughter.

This morning I blogged about it, and said "I wish she was old enough to fish through her own diaper".

Do you have eat your own words? I do...

This is a letter I wrote to her this afternoon:

"Dear Payton,

What did Mommy do today to deserve what you did this afternoon?

When I blogged this morning that I wish you were old enough to fish through your own diaper for the earring, I didn't mean it, I promise.

You came to me and showed me your hands and pointed to your diaper with a disgusted look on your face...you knew it was gross, why did you do it?

Next time you have the 'D' word, please tell mommy first...and let me take care of the earring looking next time.

Love you always... stinky butt, hands, (and legs, and arms, and feet...) and all,

Mommy

P.S. If you want to pull a stunt like that again, please save it for when Daddy is home :)

xoxo "

Hopefully you can understand why I'm not up for a "real" blog post today!

Be back soon :)

1 People Had to Say...:

Teddy Started It said...

OMG!! You deserve more than blog love for that one! And I was feeling sorry for myself because my little girly, bored at naptime yesterday, decided to stip nekid before falling asleep. But I'd rather wash a load of pee-pee-plushies than deal with what you've had to!

Aint Motherhood grand!

Related Posts with Thumbnails