Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday's $15.00 and Under Finds

Growing up, my parents hated that my "fav" color changed almost weekly. I went through a yellow phase, but I was so picky about the shade of yellow. Not too bright, not too dark, not too light. It had to be just the right shade. I was a major pain to go clothes shopping with, and an even bigger pain to shop for!

Not much has changed, I'm still a pain to shop with and I still love yellow... I might just be a little less picky about the exact shade.

Here's some of my favorite yellows (and grays) on Etsy, all $15.00 and under!



1. Grey Wallflower Headband by Easy Edges Studio

2. Lemon Drop Earrings by Plume Adore

3. Coconut Lemongrass Lip Gloss by You Stink Soap

4. Hazy Gray Brooch by Avelaine

5. Ume Blossom Branch Pouch by Simbiosis by Julia

6. Julia Ring by Just Peachy

Happy Friday! Have a safe weekend :)

0 People Had to Say...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails