Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hearted This Week on Etsy...

I've had fun discovering different shops on Etsy this week. There are three that I wish I had the funds to buy up every last piece in their shop.

First is Katies Kreations...her shop is like a bunch of calories free eye candy for me! She's got some of the cutest bracelets, rings, and necklaces around. She sells scrabble tile necklaces too, I think I've mentioned before that I adore scrabble tile pendants!
I also discovered Made with Clay and Love. This one's got serious talent! I practically threw a tantrum to my husband last night begging him to buy a necklace...but just like my daughter's tantrums do not work, mine didn't either. Even after my "I never buy myself goodies" speech...I'll just have to wait a bit and get it myself!!
Lastly, I've fallen in love with Cuddle Me Friends dolls! I'd buy up every doll in that shop if I could for Payton! She's received amazing feedback on her dolls! I can't wait to get one for Payton.

1 People Had to Say...:

Heather Leavers said...

the little nest is soooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails