Monday, March 23, 2009

Dena Paisley Onesie Set

In this post, I said one of my March goals was to make and list appliqued onesies. Its now March 23rd and I finally made the first set for my shop...

I found some cute ribbon at JoAnns today and finally picked up some Gerber Onesies. I bought more fabric to do some appliqued onesies, now I just need to finish making up a few designs. I have some boy ones in mind!

I'm sorry these pictures are so dark! The weather has been awful today and the lighting in my place is not great without natural light!





I did this set in a size 12 month, but I just might do a bigger size for my daughter. It would look so sweet with a pair of jeans or a skirt.

I love this Dena Paisley ribbon

I still need to take some MUCH better pictures before I list it in my shop! Let's see if I can get that done before March is over!

1 People Had to Say...:

Southern Girl said...

That looks so adorable! I love that ribbon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails