....LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO!!
Ok, I'm basically a slacker! I was tagged back in December by Ellen from Street Noodles, and I am FINALLY doing it.
here are the "official rules":
(1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
(2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.
(3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their links to their blogs.
(4) Let them know they have been "tagged" by leaving a comment on their blog.
my 7 facts:
(1) When I was a youth (like 13 years old) in my church, there was only one "young man" my age, he had a lazy eye and hardly spoke a word. I thought he was hot stuff. I thought it was love. I repeat, he was the only young man. In high school I went to a very small school where the "stud selection" was slim to none. I crushed on a boy that walked like an ape and wore Velcro shoes. Luckily I went to college where the pickins' weren't so slim and I met and married my stud.
(2) I have deformed toes. On one foot, all my toes are nearly perfect. The other...well... ever seen Shallow Hal? Imagine that plus the rest of all curl in towards my big toe. Sick, I know. Ironically I love wearing flip flops.
(3) I wish I could cut and color my hair a different way weekly.
(4) I love to look girly and dressed up, but hate the work. I don't like shaving my legs, painting my nails, doing my hair or make up. And yet, I really wanted to go to Cosmetology school in college.
(5) I had the biggest crush on my first grade teacher, Mr. Computo. We went on a field trip once and he wore shorts, after that I liked his "hairy legs"
(6) In second grade I chased a boy around the playground until I caught him and pulled down his pants. When the teacher asked why, I lied and said I was falling and trying to grab on to something. If I remember right, she didn't buy my story one bit.
(7) When I was in the 6th grade I had a "boyfriend" named Trace. I wrote his name all over the inside of my white 3 ring binder. He was in gymnastics. He invited me over for his little sisters birthday where they had a bouncy house, he was jumping around, showing off, doing back flips, front flips and the splits when he flashed me is turquoise blue undies...eek!... I wasn't sure at the time how I felt about having a gymnist "boyfriend" that wore "girly colored" undies. We "broke up" shortly after. I think I might have waited until the day after Valentines Day because I didn't want to be left alone on V-day without a Valentine. Seriously, TOO much drama at such a young age!
***So now here is my list of taggers***
Timeless Paper Arts
Knot Sew Shabby
My Lily Eden