Thursday, August 7, 2008

Woo Hoo For the 25th Post!

I need a little crafty push...nudge...motivation, whatever you want to call it! With the upcoming, not so sure when move, my craftiness is coming to a stand still! I get it in spurts. All of a sudden I want to sew, decoupage, and make bows...and the next minute I don't want to touch a needle, mod podge, or ribbon!

I forced myself to make new clippies this morning! I must say I loved how they turned out!

Ok, so remember this giveaway I keep saying I'll be doing?? And the rules...one entry for leaving a comment, one entry if you blog about the giveaway, and one entry for EACH item you purchase in my shop! WELL mark your calendars. EtsyBloggers is having a team wide 1 Year Anniversary sale running from the 13th-17th. At this time I will be giving away goodies with purchases AND you will still get an entry for each item purchased...so free goodies no matter what and the opportunity to win MORE free goodies! What's more to love? I will announce what the official goodies are on the 13th!

3 People Had to Say...:

Laura Blue said...

you keep saying that you slacking, but you are still creating... so that's good. just getting ready for the new shop to open and hear about moving. it's all good! can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve though.

Kahoonica said...

I know how it is! I go through ultra productive phases, only to be followed by a week of loafing around.

Luckily you've got lots of cute clippies already posted!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Love the new design of the blog! I got a facelift on my blog too! Come check it out. Also, I'll be out of town when you start your contest but leave a comment on my blog to remind me to blog about your contest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails