Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's Featured Shop

This week's Featured shop is SUGARBERRY! Her shop is filled with unique items from jewelry to plush. And her shop name couldn't be more perfect! Her shop is filled with sweet fruit and nature inspired items, which she makes herself from clay! She is very convo friendly and accepts custom orders.


Here is a bit more about the owner behind this sweet shop:

"My name is Patrizia and I was born and currently live in Montreal. I've always been artistic but I started selling on Etsy not too long ago (beginning of May). I usually come up with the things I make as I go along by experimenting with new ideas I get from my vivid imagination. I found Etsy in a bath and beauty Forum and first got an account to buy and lurk but eventually (like I said in early may) set up a shop. I love to make unique things, things you cannot really find anywhere else and I always try to put my own spin on things I make that were inspired by something I find or see. "
Be sure to take a peak! http://www.sugarberry.etsy.com

0 People Had to Say...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails