Thursday, May 5, 2011

{One Project Down...100 to go!}


Finally finished a project last night that I had started over a month ago....



I worked on it one night, had half of it done, but didn't get around to pulling it out to finish until last night.



I got the wreath at Hobby Lobby for around $2 or $3 I think? It could have been on sale. It's a straw wreath. I left the plastic wrap on the wreath and wrapped it in yarn, somewhat sloppily {that's a real word}. Pretty self explanatory, but if you need help there, check out this post.


The flowers were inspired by this wreath done by A Pretty Life in the Suburbs.





The welcome letters are metal scrapbook letters, hot glued right to the pennant.

PS, I might be the last crafter out there to use pennants in a project.

One month to finish a project is better than never, right?

What projects have you been putting off finishing?

Link up to:


Tidy Mom



Check the sidebar to the right for more great link parties!

5 People Had to Say...:

Kelli W said...

I think this is adorable! I love the penants and I don' think you are the last crafter to use penants because I haven't yet but I really want too:)

Michelle @ The Lazy Novice SAHM said...

I'm visiting from Tatertots and Jello!

I'm all smiley just looking at it, it's so happy and fun! I love it!

Sarah AJ said...

Super cute! The bright colors are so cheerful.

A.T.O. said...

This is adorable! I recently posted a similar one on my blog, but it's using burlap instead of yarn, and my flowers are made of polar fleece!

Heidi of Operation Organization said...

very fun! i like it!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails